Saturday, July 21, 2012

FESTIVAL










Yesterday, I had a very bad stomach ache which led to throwing up and not sleeping for the entire night. I felt absolutely sick but I knew that if I stayed home I would only focus on the sickness so I decided to get dressed and go to a popular and eclectic shopping place called Nob Hill. It reminds me of Melrose in California. It is an outdoors shopping area with lots vintage shops, cute caf├ęs, and not to mention the unique street style. Today, they were having a festival with bands and lots of activities to choose from. Even though I felt horrible, that did not stop me from visiting a lot of shops to see what kind of things I can find! I went to Buffalo Exchange and Urban Outfitters and just picked up 2 things, which I will show tomorrow. I tried to take a decent outfit photo, but the lighting was horrible so this was the best I could do.

Asymmetrical top by H&M
White jeans by J Brand
Vintage belt
Ankle strap heels by ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment